April 14, 2013

Back

Aiight, 

I don't know how many people passed trough here, nor do I care. For the few that may have probably passed trough, I am back with more stuff. I have practiced a lot lately, and I feel that I have improved my artistic skills. Yeppe!

This huge break was really helpful. Btw, as I said, yep..I did try some different activities...but I enjoyed none. Or at least, not as much as drawing. I guess this is something..huh?

So yeah...ME HERE..heh

Oh btw, I just wanted to point out a VERY nice radio station, which I really enjoy lately. The radio is called Alternate USA. They basically play the best music ever, from classic rock to modern alternative rock. Give it a try, there's nothing you can lose.

Here's the link for that:  http://alternateusa.com/html/player.html 

Hmm..let's see..what else...

Oh yeah, my birthday was 2 days ago...drank like a thirsty animal...but that's not the point.

Oke, sorry for the long news, here's some of the paintings/drawings I did:











I know, they are not the greatest paintings ever, but....slowly...I start to get more into it...and I love it. You gotta enjoy the process of learning, that's all... (really like the last one btw :3 )

Aiight, "that's all folks"!

No comments:

Post a Comment